Subject: Moving maillist to stargrave.org domain

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2026 22:01:12 +0300

Greetings!

A law appeared in Russia a couple of days ago, that orders domain name
registrars to identify owners of domains in national zones (.ru, .рф,
.su, ...) through "esia.gosuslugi.ru" service. Less than two years ago
there were rumors and drafts about it, but they lacked .su domain
mention, that is why lists.cypherpunks.ru moved to .su. But it
officially felt into national zones definition too.

I do not have an account in that system and there are reasons (including
technical ones) I do not want to. That is why I can not prolong current
cypherpunks.su anymore and it expires at the end of the June. I will
move maillist to my domain in .org zone:
    [email-masked] -> [email-masked]
    www.bass.cypherpunks.su   -> www.bass.stargrave.org
    *git.cypherpunks.su       -> *git.stargrave.org
That will take some amount of time, because many changes need to be done
for many projects. Sorry for inconvenience, but who knew how laws may
differ from their initial drafts.

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
LibrePGP: 12AD 3268 9C66 0D42 6967  FD75 CB82 0563 2107 AD8A