Subject: Re: Handling EINTR in unix.FcntlFlock

From: Niklas Böhm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2025 15:04:41 +0100

Thank you for the quick response and release.  I have updated the 
package on AUR.

Now that I was looking at the implementation, would it maybe make sense 
to change the sleep time from 10ms to something a bit more randomized? 
So that two processes don't repeatedly run into the same deadlock error? 
  (And I think it also would not hurt for an NFS to have the file calls 
de-synchronized.)

Could take a uniform distribution between 0 and 20ms so that on average 
they will sleep for 10ms still.

On 1/4/25 1:43 PM, Sergey Matveev wrote:
> Greetings, Niklas!
> 
> *** Niklas Böhm [2025-01-04 10:59]:
>> [...] I have attached the small diff [...]
> 
> Thanks for finding the issue and fixing it! Released in 2.6.4.
>