Subject: goredo 0.12.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 21:38:12 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 0.12.0 release availability!

goredo is redo implementation on pure Go.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Do not forget to save even output-less target as a dependency.
* "-debug" option renamed to shorter "-d".

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-0.12.0.tar.zst (379 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-0.12.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 967787D9 DBC72D74 7D17748D B458B6D9 8FC75C37 AFAF3579 FFD52B91 7BCCE59F
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/goredo-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF