Subject: goredo 0.10.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 23:37:20 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 0.10.0 release availability!

goredo is redo implementation on pure Go.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

This is initial tarballed release.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-0.10.0.tar.zst (436 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-0.10.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 4B600D99 48D71B02 9E582FCB 452A7AC6 DF22F538 67FC3C4A 40409112 2C1C9D08
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/goredo-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF