Subject: goredo 1.29.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 12:21:33 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.29.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Fix possible error when two always-ed targets are run simultaneously.
  Thanks to [email-masked] for reporting the bug!
* Updated dependant libraries.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.29.0.tar.zst (431 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.29.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: CC8D5C0C 2DF9E868 037AC47D 30A2F9AA 275D8945 A5F1EE51 06344DE3 0181D053
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: 12AD 3268 9C66 0D42 6967  FD75 CB82 0563 2107 AD8A