Subject: goredo 1.0.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 21:31:02 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.0.0 release availability!

goredo is redo implementation on pure Go.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Size is stored in the state, for faster OOD detection.
  Previous goredo state files won't work.
* Setting of REDO_INODE_NO_TRUST environment variable brings no trust to
  file inode's information (except for its size), forcing its checksum
  checking.
* redo-whichdo resembles apenwarr/redo's one behaviour more.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.0.0.tar.zst (338 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.0.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 8D99B8FC 1057AEF6 437BE131 2112781E 00030AFD D01DA2F0 E233B042 187A2F01
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/goredo-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF