Subject: goredo 1.2.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:16:05 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.2.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Dependency files ".dep" extension changed to ".rec", to reflect its
  recfile format nature and editors file type better determination.
* Reduce number of file descriptors kept open (1 instead of 4) while
  waiting for job slot token.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.2.0.tar.zst (338 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.2.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: D0045DBA F60FB731 B3DB64AB 262E600A 3D68E487 D167A0F1 9DD614DA C6E57CD5
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/goredo-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF