Subject: goredo 1.3.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 17:05:17 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.3.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Experimental "redo-sources", "redo-targets" and "redo-ood"
  commands.
* Repetitive OOD determination optimization: pass all already known
  to be OOD targets to redoing targets.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.3.0.tar.zst (339 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.3.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: E9D05149 779F29C8 25D4CF3C 9CF2B0C5 1EEDBD62 6F57388B D7095D0B 6C7956B1
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/goredo-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF