Subject: goredo 1.5.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:41:23 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.5.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* "redo-ood", "redo-sources" and "redo-targets" can optionally take
  list of targets to apply the command on, to narrow the result.
* "redo-sources" mistakenly missed ".do" files in the output.
* "redo-sources" now recursively searches for all source files, not
  the "first" depth level ones.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.5.0.tar.zst (387 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.5.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 396C63ED C3D481F2 3608F2F5 B152CF91 1D34A774 D30D2C56 4EA7F4DF 2F59ABB3
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF