Subject: goredo 1.9.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:09:58 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.9.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Do not enable command line options not applicable to the command.
  For example "-j" option is only applicable to "redo" and
  "redo-ifchange" commands.
* * "-dry-run" option is renamed to "-n"
  * "-logs" option is renamed to "-k"
  * "-silent" option is renamed to "-s"
* When "stderr" logs are kept, all environment variables, working
  directory, command line arguments, start/finish times, duration,
  participated PIDs, return codes are saved in corresponding
  ".redo/tgt.log.rec" file.  Some of them can be viewed with "-c"
  option to "redo-log".
* "redo-log"’s "-r" option allows recursive, indented viewing of the
  whole redo commands invocations for the given target in serialized
  way. http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/Logs.html

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.9.0.tar.zst (392 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.9.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 9A160A7F 02689352 FA352053 5BB7A8A4 3CB1D772 FD5AEDAA 1773E038 3E45E816
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF