Subject: goredo 1.15.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:06:17 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.15.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Explicitly check if "$1" target is touched and then fail.
  Previously we check if "$1" was only altered.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.15.0.tar.zst (392 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.15.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 3AEC3A78 A7E66E1D F9DEB73E 67876FDD DB089B32 61FFF83A 56B43B9A 5274B30B
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF