Subject: goredo 1.16.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:20:11 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.16.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Unexistent targets are considered always out-of-date, as it should be.
* Do not panic if "$REDO_LOGS=1" and we were unable to start the
  command.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.16.0.tar.zst (387 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.16.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 0E754753 E7364104 E733039D 9626C524 F6DDFCB7 9C777C30 8D290CC7 FAE5344C
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF