Subject: goredo 1.22.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 17:06:10 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.22.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* "flock" locks replaced with POSIX "fcntl" ones.  They could be more
  portable.
* "redo-depfix" command appeared, that traverses through all ".redo"
  directories and their dependency files, checks if corresponding
  targets has the same content but different "ctime"/"mtime" values
  and rewrites dependencies with that updated inode information.
* With "$REDO_STOP_IF_MODIFIED=1" environment variable redo will stop
  and fail if it meet externally modified file.  By default user is
  only warned about it, but building continues for convenience.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.22.0.tar.zst (388 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.22.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: F501E2DA 8024F965 21ADACC6 8863C7B9 FE7A9D94 13DE6621 90B7D72E EDDCBE20
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF