Subject: goredo 1.23.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:00:41 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.23.0 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* "redo-ifchange"'s "-f" option forces each target rebuilding.
  Comparing to "redo", it will parallelize the process.
* Inode's number is also stored as dependency information, just to
  prevent possible "ctime" collision of two files.
* Performance optimization: do not use target's temporary output file
  at all, if its hash equals to already existing target's one.  Just
  touch existing target file instead.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.23.0.tar.zst (401 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.23.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 9FF516C7 9EE3DB0A 45236281 9BC3DF60 E237C754 0D62DB9B 4AF2C6DB E775546B
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF