Subject: goredo 1.27.1 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 18:42:46 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 1.27.1 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Fixed lack of ".redo."-prefix in temporary file names.
  Thanks to Jan Niklas Böhm for reporting this.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.27.1.tar.zst (424 KiB)
    http://www.goredo.cypherpunks.ru/download/goredo-1.27.1.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 98C1A8A1 89B33753 FCD61E1D BDBE627D BA382062 1D2032A3 856D8982 9EEA08D9
GPG key ID: 0x3A528DDE952C7E93 goredo releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 7531 BB84 FAF0 BF35 960C  63B9 3A52 8DDE 952C 7E93

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/goredo_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: 12AD 3268 9C66 0D42 6967  FD75 CB82 0563 2107 AD8A