Subject: goredo 2.9.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2026 14:15:45 +0300

I am pleased to announce goredo 2.9.2 release availability!

goredo is Go implementation of djb's redo,
Makefile replacement that sucks less.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

This release only contains renamed "cypherpunks.su"
domain to "stargrave.org", nothing more.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

goredo's home page is: http://www.goredo.stargrave.org/

URLs to source code, its checksums and signatures can be found in an
attached Metalink4 file.

OpenSSH key: SHA256:ddOaswnUBtNbuoEBYQtfcF59sR3Bvzo9pIfSlw9sKx8
KEKS/CM key: DB81E5A01871AA5715DD1AEBC2E712D8D31EAA088F3030427CAEF8CDEC9D15E1

Please send questions regarding the use of goredo, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.stargrave.org/goredo-devel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
LibrePGP: 12AD 3268 9C66 0D42 6967  FD75 CB82 0563 2107 AD8A