Subject: [GOST] PyGOST 2.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:58:36 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 2.2 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Added 34.13-2015 padding methods.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-2.2.tar.xz (37 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-2.2.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: f481440c654da1022cca563d7d98419b088c856268ea04b0f69c7855f36d6cce
SHA256 hash: B6AB0E6D 80634237 BF19264E 19EBF21B AEAF1B0D AC51F495 51005E50 3831D63D
GPG key ID: 0xE6FD1269CD0C009E PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>
Fingerprint: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Happy hacking