Subject: [GOST] GoGOST 1.1 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:28:48 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoGOST 1.1 release availability!

GoGOST is free software pure Go GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* gogost-streebog is able to use either 256 or 512 bits digest size
* 34.13-2015 padding methods
* 28147-89 CBC mode of operation

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

GoGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/gogost-1.1.tar.xz (33 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/gogost-1.1.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: 313fa58c2c030dd5acd20b524842bd2d4ec7403fcfca2a4a238ddc187c3ef0df
SHA256 hash: 26D37912 6FE220C1 C0381835 DEFFDC4B BDCDC394 15D6E9C1 F8A5A302 04F9452B
GPG key ID: 0x82343436696FC85A GoGOST releases <gogost at cypherpunks dot ru>
Fingerprint: CEBD 1282 2C46 9C02 A81A  0467 8234 3436 696F C85A

Please send questions regarding the use of GoGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Happy hacking