Subject: [GOST] PyGOST 2.3 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:41:53 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 2.3 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Only typo fixes and pylint cleanups.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-2.3.tar.xz (37 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-2.3.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: 42cfd0cdf357997a909a9114ca14391b4c5e8b62e298675f899b80a8a26d690f
SHA256 hash: FF2C7E78 F3677B45 EB472DC6 1837C72C 0BD72387 AB0A9DC7 AD88AD11 59589732
GPG key ID: 0xE6FD1269CD0C009E PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>
Fingerprint: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Happy hacking