Subject: [GOST] PyGOST 2.4 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:22:23 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 2.4 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Fixed 34.13 mypy stub.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-2.4.tar.xz (37 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-2.4.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: b107b5ba043a2e4c30d9348e222b92218b8dff9d672964ffd04259c5261bc5a7
SHA256 hash: 94D14E99 3CF63973 6C8E78D0 5EBD0838 09A47624 C05A9878 11136301 C0A07264
GPG key ID: 0xE6FD1269CD0C009E PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>
Fingerprint: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Happy hacking