Subject: [GOST] GoGOST 1.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:10:28 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoGOST 1.2 release availability!

GoGOST is free software pure Go GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* VKO 34.10-2001 Diffie-Hellman function (RFC 4357) implementation

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

GoGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/gogost-1.2.tar.xz (34 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/gogost-1.2.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: fc6d3533e28d356398877674b6ee18954581c7f46832a5cf994ae243ab00ddf5
SHA256 hash: B894D0E4 923F0361 8A33A360 65AE860F FCFAF8F5 42A82D71 EA0A0BA7 7BC99093
GPG key ID: 0x82343436696FC85A GoGOST releases <gogost at cypherpunks dot ru>
Fingerprint: CEBD 1282 2C46 9C02 A81A  0467 8234 3436 696F C85A

Please send questions regarding the use of GoGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF