Subject: [GOST] [EN] PyGOST 3.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:49:33 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 3.0 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

Thanks to Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov for his suggestions and advices!

The main improvements for that release are:

* gost3411_94 renamed to gost341194
* gost3411_2012 renamed and splitted to gost34112012256, gost34112012512
* GOST34112012 splitted to GOST34112012256, GOST34112012512
* gost3410.kek moved to separate gost3410_vko.kek_34102001
* VKO GOST R 34.10-2012 appeared in gost3410_vko, with test vectors
* 34.11-94 digest is reversed, to be compatible with HMAC and
  PBKDF2 test vectors describe in TC26 documents
* 34.11-94 PBKDF2 test vectors added
* gost3410.prv_unmarshal, gost3410.pub_marshal, gost3410.pub_unmarshal
  helpers added, removing the need of x509 module at all
* gost3410.verify requires (pubX, pubY) tuple, instead of two separate
  pubX, pubY arguments
* 34.11-94 based PBKDF2 function added

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.0.tar.xz (39 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.0.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: ef4729df62b4f615a154a9c35ccffaf6bb614a23067f4dd49d2993ec93bb6665
SHA256 hash: 0AB10703 6960962D 30BD1646 ACC8D44B E9CBD8A8 4F25DF25 91F26383 DE28875F
GPG key: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E
         PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF