Subject: [GOST] [EN] GoGOST 2.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 17:30:36 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoGOST 2.0 release availability!

GoGOST is free software pure Go GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* 34.11-2012 is split on two different modules: gost34112012256 and
  gost34112012512
* 34.11-94's digest is reversed. Now it is compatible with TC26's
  HMAC and PBKDF2 test vectors
* gogost-streebog is split to streebog256 and streebog512
  correspondingly by analogy with sha* utilities
* added VKO 34.10-2012 support with corresponding test vectors
* gost3410.DigestSizeX is renamed to gost3410.ModeX because it is
  not related to digest size, but parameters and key sizes
* KEK functions take big.Int UKM value. Use NewUKM to unmarshal
  raw binary UKM

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

GoGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/gogost-2.0.tar.xz (39 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/gogost/gogost-2.0.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: e2858b9c1e7834663838c44b9b9ebbd1f37e5b85ceba5698b6fb5d180e071710
SHA256 hash: 28E8C15C 0EC5CC2A 47A8CCDA DF9EADB5 E46970AA FB7FAAF3 AA250FFC 79CE57F7
GPG key: CEBD 1282 2C46 9C02 A81A  0467 8234 3436 696F C85A
         GoGOST releases <gogost at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of GoGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF