Subject: [GOST] [EN] PyGOST 3.1 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:38:58 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 3.1 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Fixed mypy stubs related to PEP247-successors.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.1.tar.xz (39 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.1.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: 823961b6c2a1abe83f6d828397002e68d711a08ce115f21ddff81a294882cd46
SHA256 hash: ACCCF1A9 F4B345FF 01595248 5B793DAC FCF71D1F 32A6ABCF 32042DDB 20897BC5
GPG key: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E
         PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF