Subject: [GOST] [EN] PyGOST 3.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 18:31:53 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 3.2 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

34.13-2015 block cipher modes of operation implementations.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.2.tar.xz (41 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.2.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: 0a39880ad00ca11d112fef096b81a42a85ce4e5b25c48d1f643858b1e0c520d6
SHA256 hash: 6779D1B1 A4E2B1C3 49CA39F8 425FC962 AF2ED133 BB495343 0F83764B E2624087
GPG key: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E
         PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF