Subject: [GOST] [EN] PyGOST 3.3 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:14:57 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 3.3 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* GOST3412Kuz renamed to GOST3412Kuznezhik
* GOST3412Magma implements GOST R 34.12-2015 Magma 64-bit block cipher

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.3.tar.xz (41 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/pygost/pygost-3.3.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: 8400a3714b70dddfef03f6fe96325e73ac25db814d052a44dbd8f2ce5ddb05bb
SHA256 hash: D118F539 537CCD5D 9CCE850E DD8EFD8E ACDA9D6E 0C113A0F C575574A F4BD452A
GPG key: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E
         PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF