Subject: [GOST] [EN] PyGOST 3.7 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:55:47 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyGOST 3.7 release availability!

PyGOST is free software pure Python GOST cryptographic functions library.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation (and Soviet Union).

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Fixed 34.13-2015 OFB bug with IVs longer than 2 blocks.
Thanks to Alexander Lodin!

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyGOST'es home page is: http://pygost.cypherpunks.ru/
Also available as I2P service:
http://ynvvto3unx63wbqmwg7mpdgy3ebven7ihhse6bh5yudwllugd6oa.b32.i2p/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pygost.cypherpunks.ru/pygost-3.7.tar.xz (43 KiB)
    http://pygost.cypherpunks.ru/pygost-3.7.tar.xz.sig

Streebog-256 hash: b76ba4964a61b15a65be60c19d85063b88222fff881d9a9a8ff7dd8a07b2fc67
SHA256 hash: 2BE1647A 2ED7C794 7B80EBFA 32EB71B1 2AA95711 71CAA0CE E8319BF7 17361E28
GPG key: F55A 7619 3A0C 323A A031  0E6B E6FD 1269 CD0C 009E
         PyGOST releases <pygost at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyGOST, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/gost

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF