Subject: [Govpn-devel] GoVPN 2.0 release announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:00:21 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 2.0 release availability!

GoVPN is simple secure free software virtual private network daemon
written on Go programming language. It provides authenticated and
encrypted data transport with mutual zero-knowledge client↔server
authentication and perfect forward secrecy property.

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/

Source code for that version can be found here:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-2.0.tar.xz
and corresponding signature is:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-2.0.tar.xz.sig
GPG key ID: 0xFFE2F4A1 GoVPN release signing key
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

The main improvement for that major release is:
* separation of client and server code
* server is able to work with several clients simultaneously
* handshake protocol now contains client identification

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev