Subject: [Govpn-devel] GoVPN 2.3 release announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:58:11 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 2.3 release availability!

GoVPN is simple secure free software virtual private network daemon
written on Go programming language. It provides authenticated and
encrypted data transport with mutual zero-knowledge client↔server
authentication and perfect forward secrecy property.

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/

Source code for that version can be found here:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-2.3.tar.xz
SHA256: 92986ec6d6da107c6cc1143659e5a154cd19b8f2ede5fa7f5ccc4525ae468e97
and corresponding signature is:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-2.3.tar.xz.sig
GPG key ID: 0xFFE2F4A1 GoVPN release signing key
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

The main improvement for that major release is:

* Handshake packets became indistinguishable from the random.
  Now all GoVPN's traffic is the noise for men in the middle.
* Handshake messages are smaller (16% traffic reduce).
* Adversary now can not create malicious fake handshake packets that
  will force server to generate private DH key, preventing entropy
  consuming and resource heavy computations.

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev