Subject: [Govpn-devel] GoVPN 2.4 release announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:44:05 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 2.4 release availability!

GoVPN is simple secure free software virtual private network daemon
written on Go programming language. It provides authenticated and
encrypted data transport with mutual zero-knowledge client↔server
authentication and perfect forward secrecy property.

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/

Source code for that version can be found here:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-2.4.tar.xz
SHA256: df45225bac2384c5eed73c5cdb05dc3581495e08d365317beb03a2487d46b98c
and corresponding signature is:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-2.4.tar.xz.sig
GPG key ID: 0xFFE2F4A1 GoVPN release signing key
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

The main improvements for that major release is:

* Added ability to optionally run built-in HTTP-server responding with
  JSON of all known connected peers information. Real-time client's
  statistics
* Documentation is explicitly licensed under GNU FDL 1.3+

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev