Subject: [Govpn-devel] GoVPN 3.2 release announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 22:07:29 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 3.2 release availability!

GoVPN is simple secure free software virtual private network daemon,
aimed to be reviewable, secure, DPI-resistant, written on Go.

It uses fast PAKE DH A-EKE for mutual strong zero-knowledge peers
authentication. Data transport is encrypted, authenticated, hides
message's length and timestamp. PFS property, resistance to dictionary
attacks, replay attacks. Built-in heartbeating, rehandshaking, real-time
statistics, IPv4/IPv6-compatibility. GNU/Linux and FreeBSD support.

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/
also available as Tor hidden service: http://vabu56j2ep2rwv3b.onion/govpn/

Source code for that version can be found here:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-3.2.tar.xz
SHA256: 388e98d6adef5ebf3431b0d48419f54d2e2064c657de67e23c669ebcf273126d
and corresponding signature is:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-3.2.tar.xz.sig
GPG key ID: 0xFFE2F4A1 GoVPN release signing key
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

The main improvement for that release is interesting mainly for porters:

* Deterministic building: dependent libraries source code commits are
  fixed in our makefiles.
* No Internet connection is needed for building the source code: all
  required libraries are included in release tarballs.
* FreeBSD Make compatibility. GNU Make is not necessary anymore.

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev