Subject: Re: [Govpn-devel] build from last tarball

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 13:14:52 +0300

*** Alan Holt [2015-05-13 13:03]:
>For *FreeBSD *I've got next error:
>
>[root@freebsd ~/govpn]# make
>...
>HEAD is now at 36aebfe... changed license to BSD
>GOPATH=/root/govpn go build -ldflags "-X govpn.Version 3.2"
>govpn/cmd/govpn-client
>go: not found

You have to install Go programming language compiler first. GoVPN is not
written on C: so Go compiler is a separate package as a rule. It is the
only major dependency. On FreeBSD you can install lang/go port. Seems
that Ubuntu and CentOS has it preinstalled.

Thanks for the feedback! I will create an updated tarballs with
Makefile-related fixes.

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev