Subject: [Govpn-devel] GoVPN 3.5 release announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:58:12 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 3.5 release availability!
GoVPN is simple secure free software virtual private network daemon,
aimed to be reviewable, secure, DPI/censorship-resistant, written on Go.

It uses fast strong password authenticated key agreement protocol with
augmented mutual peers authentication (PAKE DH A-EKE). Encrypted,
authenticated data transport that hides message's length and timestamps.
Perfect forward secrecy property. Resistance to: offline dictionary
attacks, replay attacks, client's passwords compromising and dictionary
attacks on the server side. Built-in heartbeating, rehandshaking,
real-time statistics. Ability to work through UDP, TCP and HTTP proxies.
IPv4/IPv6-compatibility. GNU/Linux and FreeBSD support.

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/
also available as Tor hidden service: http://vabu56j2ep2rwv3b.onion/govpn/

Source code for that version can be found here:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-3.5.tar.xz
SHA256: 6b60c2cd4a8b4b2c893e52d3366510678704fd68a02a0ea24cb112bd753ea54b
and corresponding signature is:
http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-3.5.tar.xz.sig
GPG key ID: 0xF2F59045FFE2F4A1 GoVPN release signing key
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

The main improvements for that release are:

* Ability to use TCP network transport. Server can listen on both UDP
  and TCP sockets.
* Ability to use HTTP proxies (through CONNECT method) for accessing the
  server. Server can also emulate HTTP proxy behaviour.
* Updated Poly1305 library with ARM-related bugfixes.
* Go 1.5+ version is highly recommended because of performance reasons.

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev