Subject: [Govpn-devel] [EN] GoVPN 4.2 release announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:29:12 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 4.2 release availability!

GoVPN is simple free software virtual private network daemon, aimed to
be reviewable, secure, DPI/censorship-resistant, written on Go.

It uses fast strong passphrase authenticated key agreement protocol with
augmented zero-knowledge mutual peers authentication (PAKE DH A-EKE).
Encrypted, authenticated data transport that hides message's length and
timestamps. Perfect forward secrecy property. Resistance to: offline
dictionary attacks, replay attacks, client's passphrases compromising
and dictionary attacks on the server side. Built-in heartbeating,
rehandshaking, real-time statistics. Ability to work through UDP, TCP
and HTTP proxies. IPv4/IPv6-compatibility. GNU/Linux and FreeBSD support.

----------------8<-----------------8<-----------------8<----------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Bugfix release: fixed non-critical bug when server may fail if up-script
is not executed successfully.

----------------8<-----------------8<-----------------8<----------------

GoVPN's home page is: http://govpn.info -> http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/
also available as Tor hidden service: http://vabu56j2ep2rwv3b.onion/govpn/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-4.2.tar.xz (233 KiB)
    http://www.cypherpunks.ru/govpn/download/govpn-4.2.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: dc2d390b9dcfb30a3612018d410b61ddf8edd82f4d9aa5ed2691b027be10ba0a
GPG key ID: 0xF2F59045FFE2F4A1 GoVPN release signing key
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

Please send questions regarding the use of GoVPN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/govpn-devel/

-- 
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev