Subject: [govpn-devel] [EN] GoVPN 7.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:25:39 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 7.2 release availability!

GoVPN is simple free software virtual private network daemon, aimed to
be reviewable, secure, DPI/censorship-resistant, written on Go.

It uses fast strong passphrase authenticated key agreement protocol with
augmented zero-knowledge mutual peers authentication (PAKE DH A-EKE).
Encrypted, authenticated data transport that hides message's length and
timestamps. Optional encryptionless mode, that still preserves data
confidentiality. Perfect forward secrecy property. Resistance to:
offline dictionary attacks, replay attacks, client's passphrases
compromising and dictionary attacks on the server side. Built-in
heartbeating, rehandshaking, real-time statistics. Ability to work
through UDP, TCP and HTTP proxies. IPv4/IPv6-compatibility.
GNU/Linux and FreeBSD support.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Fixed fatal bug in nonce generation code, appeared in 7.1 version.
Everyone using 7.1 *must* upgrade to newer version.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.govpn.info/
also available as Tor hidden service: http://2wir2p7ibeu72jk3.onion/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.govpn.info/download/govpn-7.2.tar.xz (289 KiB)
    http://www.govpn.info/download/govpn-7.2.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 8C787DCD 6FFB718E 850F287E 959FCB45 7880A8A1 1C417BCA 17A86346 AC9BAAEE
GPG key ID: 0xF2F59045FFE2F4A1 GoVPN releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

Please send questions regarding the use of GoVPN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/govpn-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF