Subject: [govpn-devel] [EN] GoVPN 7.4 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 13:10:01 +0300

I am pleased to announce GoVPN 7.4 release availability!

GoVPN is simple free software virtual private network daemon, aimed to
be reviewable, secure, DPI/censorship-resistant, written on Go.

It uses fast strong passphrase authenticated key agreement protocol with
augmented zero-knowledge mutual peers authentication (PAKE DH A-EKE).
Encrypted, authenticated data transport that hides message's length and
timestamps. Optional encryptionless mode, that still preserves data
confidentiality. Perfect forward secrecy property. Resistance to:
offline dictionary attacks, replay attacks, client's passphrases
compromising and dictionary attacks on the server side. Built-in
heartbeating, rehandshaking, real-time statistics. Ability to work
through UDP, TCP and HTTP proxies. IPv4/IPv6-compatibility.
GNU/Linux and FreeBSD support.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Tiny refactoring. Go *1.9* is minimal required version.
* Dependant cryptographic libraries are updated.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

GoVPN's home page is: http://www.govpn.info/
Also available as I2P service:
http://zy2qxyziqzledqqb5vcq5unfxnn2csv6revteliybd7qxb64dpxq.b32.i2p/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.govpn.info/download/govpn-7.4.tar.xz (494 KiB)
    http://www.govpn.info/download/govpn-7.4.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 2335504F 2975B8E2 F3835BB1 E5FECDDC 6E426F71 D29359E0 83F09F79 2A0763EF
GPG key ID: 0xF2F59045FFE2F4A1 GoVPN releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: D269 9B73 3C41 2068 D8DA  656E F2F5 9045 FFE2 F4A1

Please send questions regarding the use of GoVPN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/govpn-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF