Subject: [Govpn-devel] goVPN PRNG

From: Andreas Briese <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:03:34 +0200

Hey,

maybe you have a look at the PRNG breeze under https://github.com/AndreasBriese/breeze as an alternative to FORTUNA. I tested breeze heavily under macOSX and i don’t see, why it should work less reliable with other systems.
Anyway, feedback is welcome.

great work

Andreas

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bri-C Veterinärinstitut GbR
Auf der Bleiche 2a
31157 Sarstedt
Dr. med. vet. Andreas Briese
Landesbeauftragter für den Tierschutz des Landes Niedersachsen a. D.
FTA Tierschutzkunde, FTA Tierhygiene
O2mobil: ++49 (0)176 623 537 89
Festnetz: ++49 (0)5066 603970
Fax: ++49 (0)5066 695 82 18
E-Mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
WWW: http://bri-c.de, http://edutoolbox.de
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This message is intended exclusively for the addressee. It may contain
information that is confidential. Any use or publication of this
e-mail message without permission of the sender is not allowed. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete this
message.