Subject: [nncp-devel] [EN] NNCP 0.11 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:33:11 +0300

I am pleased to announce NNCP 0.11 release availability!

NNCP (Node to Node copy) is a collection of utilities simplifying
secure store-and-forward files and mail exchanging.

This utilities are intended to help build up small size (dozens of
nodes) ad-hoc friend-to-friend (F2F) statically routed darknet networks
for fire-and-forget secure reliable files, file requests and Internet
mail transmission. All packets are integrity checked, end-to-end
encrypted (E2EE), explicitly authenticated by known participants public
keys. Onion encryption is applied to relayed packets. Each node acts
both as a client and server, can use push and poll behaviour model.

Out-of-box offline sneakernet/floppynet, dead drops and air-gapped
computers support. But online TCP daemon with full-duplex resumable data
transmission exists.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

nncp-stat's command output is sorted by node name

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

NNCP's home page is: http://www.nncpgo.org/
Also available as I2P service:
http://ryeyslcg6oajmyruje3weqayepze5e5oglxndhkavzfatgnxcd7q.b32.i2p/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.nncpgo.org/download/nncp-0.11.tar.xz (1031 KiB)
    http://www.nncpgo.org/download/nncp-0.11.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: D0F73C3B ADBF6B8B 13641A61 4D34F65F 20AF4C84 90894331 BF1F1609 2D65E719
GPG key ID: 0x2B25868E75A1A953 NNCP releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 92C2 F0AE FE73 208E 46BF  F3DE 2B25 868E 75A1 A953

Please send questions regarding the use of NNCP, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pipermail/nncp-devel/

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF