Subject: nncp-bundle, nncp-caller, and .seen not working?

From: John Goerzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 00:37:25 -0600

Hi,

Today I had a slow wifi link between two computes passing a few GB 
of data, so I experimented with nncp-bundle.

I didn't delete from the source machine.  I transferred to USB, 
then used nncp-bundle -rx on the destination.

It appeared to work.  I used nncp-toss with -seen and it did its 
thing.

Strangely, however, nncp-caller would re-download the same 
packets.

I noticed that nncp-bundle put incoming data in a directory named 
for the local self's id, while nncp-caller put incoming data in a 
directory named for the neighbor's id.  Perhaps that's the issue? 
I'd wind up with two .seen files, one in each place, after all 
this was over.

I haven't tested but wonder of nncp-xfer would have the same 
issue.

Thanks!

- John