Subject: Public NNCP Relay now reachable by tor

From: John Goerzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 18:53:11 -0500

Hello,

For any tor users out there, the public NNCP relay service is now 
reachable via a tor hidden service.

The new section of README.txt describes:

As an advanced option, you may access the quux.org NNCP system via 
a tor
hidden service.  To do so, add this to your addrs section for 
quux:

        tor: "|nc -X 5 -x 127.0.0.1:9050 
        akii45bolkchh5ulheaqip7amvy53ctt3crihzgzn3dgsk4jzj6ofuad.onion 
        5400"

This assumes that the tor SOCKS5 proxy is running on port 9050 on 
localhost,
and that you have netcat installed.  You may need to installl 
netcat and
tor if you don't have them installed already.

- John