Subject: nncp-caller no longer recognizes -autotoss

From: John Goerzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 11:49:05 -0600

Hi,

In looking into why nncp-caller wasn't running after an upgrade to 
6.1.0, I noticed this:

nncp-caller[6636]: flag provided but not defined: -autotoss
nncp-caller[6636]: NNCP version 6.1.0 built with go1.14
nncp-caller[6636]: Copyright (C) 2016-2021 Sergey Matveev
nncp-caller[6636]: License GPLv3: GNU GPL version 3 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
nncp-caller[6636]: This is free software: you are free to change 
and redistribute it.
nncp-caller[6636]: There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted 
by law.
nncp-caller[6636]: nncp-caller -- croned NNCP TCP daemon caller
nncp-caller[6636]: Usage: /usr/local/nncp/bin/nncp-caller 
[options] [NODE ...]

Indeed, it's not listed in the nncp-caller help.  From the docs it 
LOOKS like it should still be there.

I added an autotoss: to the config and that seemed to do the 
trick.

Thanks!

- John