Subject: [EN] NNCP 8.8.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 21:47:23 +0300

I am pleased to announce NNCP 8.8.2 release availability!

NNCP (Node to Node copy) is a collection of utilities simplifying
secure store-and-forward files and mail exchanging.

This utilities are intended to help build up small size (dozens of
nodes) ad-hoc friend-to-friend (F2F) statically routed darknet
delay-tolerant networks for fire-and-forget secure reliable files, file
requests, Internet mail and commands transmission. All packets are
integrity checked, end-to-end encrypted (E2EE), explicitly authenticated
by known participants public keys. Onion encryption is applied to
relayed packets. Each node acts both as a client and server, can use
push and poll behaviour model. Also there is multicasting areas support.

Out-of-box offline sneakernet/floppynet, dead drops, sequential and
append-only CD-ROM/tape storages, air-gapped computers support. But
online TCP daemon with full-duplex resumable data transmission exists.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Updated Yggdrasil library, with several other ones.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

NNCP's home page is: http://www.nncpgo.org/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.nncpgo.org/download/nncp-8.8.2.tar.xz (1752 KiB)
    http://www.nncpgo.org/download/nncp-8.8.2.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 02B98DC4 654C4632 8A043209 CD2DA28B F33A53BA F1557442 9C6C0747 AE2FCF39
GPG key ID: 0x2B25868E75A1A953 NNCP releases <[email-masked]>
Fingerprint: 92C2 F0AE FE73 208E 46BF  F3DE 2B25 868E 75A1 A953

There are mirrors where you can also get the source code tarballs:
http://www.nncpgo.org/Mirrors.html

Please send questions regarding the use of NNCP, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/nncp_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: 12AD 3268 9C66 0D42 6967  FD75 CB82 0563 2107 AD8A