Subject: Re: nncp-bundle breaking on Bad Packet Magic Number

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:48:35 +0300

Greetings!

*** Koushik Roy [2022-01-25 18:03]:
>Someone posted in the chat room that they were seeing an error from
>nncp-bundle. Their hypothesis was that it was because of the earlier
>version bump to 8.0 and the magic number checking hadn't been
>updated.

That is right, my shameful fault! I did not run nncp-bundle since that
release, so did not noticed that and integration tests are still not
started. Fixed that (applied that correct patch) in develop branch.

>Also, they have a few patches to add OpenBSD support to NNCP. These are
>Tor links so I haven't been able to read them:

Although I was exit node for years, struggling with police, nowadays I
disregard and do not support Tor, so do not have its installation too. I
tried .onion.to-like solutions, but none of them worked for me. I will
install OpenBSD in virtual machine to see what is the problem with it
(patch names tell that it is about df again).

Thank you for sharing that information!

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF