Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 1.5 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:08:29 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 1.5 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Generic decoder's scheme and pretty printer can be used in libraries.
* Ability to specify defines_by_path during command line invocation.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-1.5.tar.xz (242 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-1.5.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 7D2716C9 97F5A932 D511D8D1 25A88F50 B3A67120 935FB0AA 16C85AA0 BDB7895E
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF