Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 1.6 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:34:14 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 1.6 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Ability to skip specified number of bytes (--skip) in command line utility.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-1.6.tar.xz (243 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-1.6.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 4C1D130C 73E08139 47C9680B 6443A1E1 D8130F69 93F73992 A6F10A30 5B75A433
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF