Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 2.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:35:54 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 2.0 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* BIT STRINGs can also be DEFINED BY
* Decoding process can be governed with optional "ctx" keyword argument
  to decode() method
* "defines_by_path" option is now decode context option, not a keyword
  argument
* Ability to do strict validation of defaulted values met in sequence,
  raising an exception

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-2.0.tar.xz (247 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-2.0.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 56C2BACA 94E26D89 7A7E844D B44AD714 4FD67062 55C33BFC 25BC518F FE4E52D6
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF