Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 2.1 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:09:45 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 2.1 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

This is the first release with a first bug encountered!

* Fixed invalid offset calculation when dealing with DEFINED BY objects
  having explicit tags

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-2.1.tar.xz (247 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-2.1.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 8636DE23 0C01447E F58C977C F9222291 A7624902 87FDD8CD 7E4684E0 9173039A
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF