Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 3.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:07:37 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 3.0 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* pyderasn.decode_path_defby is replaced with pyderasn.DecodePathDefBy
* Ability to turn colourized terminal output by calling
  pprint(..., with_colours=True). You will need termcolor package
  (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/termcolor

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-3.0.tar.xz (249 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-3.0.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 48BD2E1B 5C5CB255 5C862DDF 99BEA4E9 23E60F3A 65079D46 1099D2CE A6CED1F3
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF