Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 3.5 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:03:56 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 3.5 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Fix TagMismatch exception completeness during Choice and Set decoding.
  Previously we will loose offset and decode_path information about
  concrete TagMismatched entity.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-3.5.tar.xz (250 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-3.5.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 1FB38A3A D48AF19D 0D80C16E DD334726 50B996AD BC1BA1B9 858F6381 9B50FB21
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF