Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 4.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 23:06:44 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 4.0 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Default value is checked also for Sets, not for Sequences only
* **Incompatible** change: defaulted values in Sequence/Set are always
  strictly checked, unless allow_default_values context option is
  set. strict_default_existence option disappeared
* Strict Set/Set Of's values ordering check

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.0.tar.xz (266 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.0.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 3AEFEEA6 020D52D9 EDAA4537 C5D969BC D714647C B52C2B6A C02F01B1 77A78B9D
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF